1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox 360 Optional Media Update Download

Discussion in 'Libxenon Homebrew / Jtag & Reset Glitch Content' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 7, 2009.

1. sflynner26

sflynner26 New Member

If you want to stream to xbox without media update Download tversity setup your folders when you set up folders click advanced and select always under transcode under settings click transcoder on left hand side set video resolution 720x480 uncheck use directshow for windows media encoding save it and watch if you want to watch on usb convert to wmv

2. Chino83

Chino83 New Member

Thanks alot i was looking for this every where

3. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

Is there a newer Media update ? i'm after one to use windows media centre on my Jtag
    Will this version do it ??
    ..I'll try anyway

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Media Centre should work on your Jtag regardless, click the icon on the dash, it should give you a pin number.

Go to your media center, add an extender, enter the pin and it should configure that 360 to work as an extender.

5. Reezy Mx

Reezy Mx New Member

Im sorry for this noobie type of question but I bought my Xbox with Freestyle Dash 3 already installed in the 500GB Hard Drive that came with it. I run all my games using freestyle dash when it loads. If i disconnect my hard drive and then boot my Xbox, the normal Xbox dash comes up where I obviously have no games at all. According to the vendor i bought it from I can go on Xbox live and play games online without getting banned as long as i dont go online using freestyle dash and I use Original CD's.

My question is is my Xbox JTAG'ed/RGH'ed or whatever and can I install this media update.

6. lunaxdiviner

lunaxdiviner New Member

Hi, I've been searching for a few days now about this media update. So, I have a Jtagged xbox, and I was wondering if it's possible to pust this media update (the one in the download link in the first post) on a USB and connect it to my xbox and then copy it from there? Or am I supposed to do it in another way?

7. InsaneNutter

8. lunaxdiviner

lunaxdiviner New Member

Okay, also, what EXCATLY do I need to copy/paste? The entire 00000002 folder or just the file in it? Cause I found out that on my hdd I have a 0040000 folder instead of the 00000002 one...

9. lunaxdiviner

lunaxdiviner New Member

Oh nevermind, I figured it all out, works perfectly:D

10. talha

talha New Member

look i didnt try these things before but i have 4gb slim jtaged with a 16 gb configured usb and have the folder you recommended in the method.Sorry for this but do you have tried this on your xbox.does your pirated games working fine and all of your videos.by doing this wont anything could go wrong.would it be fine.Please reply me i want this upate cause i have many episodes to play

11. talha

talha New Member

what is xbmc live

12. InsaneNutter

XBMC is Xbox Media Center, its a homebrew application for the classic Xbox (not the Xbox 360) It has since been ported to Windows, OSX, Linux, Android and iOS

Find out more: XBMC | Open Source Home Theatre Software

Lion94 likes this.
  13. Talyn

Talyn New Member

Big shoutout to you!
    All this time I have been using FFPlay, (which is just ok), didn't know you could play mp4 just by updating the codex.
    Hugh "Thank You"!
    Your information is always on point, and I've learned so much from U.

14. Lion94

Lion94 Member

I make compiled XBMC, thank's for tutorial.