Minecraft Launcher by Digiex.net

Discussion in 'Digiex Minecraft Server' started by jessenic, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcoyox

marcoyox New Member

This program is perfect

2. God

God New Member

Pretty good, but Jar Downloader doesn't work :/

3. IPWNURFACEXD

IPWNURFACEXD New Member

Would I By Any Chance Be Allowed To Make A Video About This Launcher On Youtube??? Please Reply.

4. IPWNURFACEXD

IPWNURFACEXD New Member

If The Downloader Doesn't Work Try Downloading Jars From The Internet And Placing Them In Your "bin" Folder Within Your "minecraft" Folder, You May Have To Rename Them. If You Dont Know How To Get To Your "minecraft" Folder, Look Up How To Get Mods For Minecraft On Whatever Platform And That Will Show You How To Get To Your "minecraft" Folder, Thanks.

5. IPWNURFACEXD

IPWNURFACEXD New Member

Is There Any Chance I Could Make A Youtube Video On This Launcher???

6. TheKoko

TheKoko New Member

Hey guys

I just got Minecraft Downgrader today, and when I started it, I got the earliest version of alpha! It downloaded fine, and when I logged in, my Norton blocked it. I can't get into it anymore, it says "Java Not Found - An error has occured while trying to start the application . Access denied." Please, tell me how I can fix this. I tried turning my fire wall off, no luck. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing.

It would really help if you can please reply

thanks!

~TheKoko

7. Brock

Brock Elite Member

I'm sure he wouldn't mind. You would be getting it out there and that's a good thing.

8. JoJoMan

JoJoMan New Member

Hi!
    I've downloaded this tool and when I was about to use it an error occurred...I clicked login but it says login failed...Do I have to register somewhere to use it or I can use any username and password? Please help me,because I really want to try it!!! Thank you in advance!

9. supercity

supercity Resident

It uses your minecraft username and password. If you have a mojang migrated account, try using your email instead of your username.

10. JoJoMan

JoJoMan New Member

I tried but doesn't work...still Login Failed :((

11. supercity

supercity Resident

hmm, Try logging into the actual minecraft launcher at the same time as the digiex..... It might just be a minecraft server issue. If not i think you might need to send a shout to Jessenic

12. Brock

Brock Elite Member

Check your firewall. That may be blocking the post it makes to the minecraft website to check your credentials.

13. AmazingSandwich

AmazingSandwich New Member

Is there a way to change the bottom bar to a different picture for the log in? Reply ASAP please, thanks

14. Brock

Brock Elite Member

What picture are you talking about?

15. scout11335

scout11335 New Member

Whenever I try to launch a downgraded jar file it shows the Mojang logo screen then just goes black. I have a fresh minecraft.jar file. Im running the Mac OSX version of the launcher. Anyone know the problem?

16. lolipwnedurface555

lolipwnedurface555 New Member

I have a question...

How do I delete a version from the Digiex Minecraft Launcher?

17. 5t3in3r5

5t3in3r5 New Member

I would like to report that the Alpha 1.2.6 jar is modded.

18. Brock

Brock Elite Member

Alpha release is delayed!

(Need to find a different way to launch again -_-)

I have been working on Digiex MC Launcher V2 for weeks now (only reason is I was trying to change the way MC is launched). I am going to put a alpha build up soon for testing. The UI is currently only for testing purposes and will be revamped when everything is working great, The differences between V2 and the old version is V2 is built on WPF and not forms. Meaning V2 has more flexibility in design.

Currently V2 doesn't work with 1.6 until I look at how to launch that version. When i get it working with all versions of MC, fix most bugs, and clean up the code I will look into adding some Minetowns integration (NO PROMISES).

Should i create a new thread for V2?

19. jessenic

jessenic Minecraft Guy

Thank you all, it's time for me to end support for the Digiex Minecraft Launcher. Why? The original problem our launcher tried to solve was playing old versions of Minecraft. Back in the day it was called Minecraft Version Tool and was just a linux shell script. Then I learned java and created the java version. After that I learned C# and created the .NET version. However, Dinnerbone announced yesterday that the official launcher will have all versions of Minecraft, including indev and infdev. Along with that, our launcher is not capable of launching Minecraft 1.6+ so I decided to stop supporting it. The problem our launcher solved is soon fixed in the official launcher. If someone like Brock would like to continue developing the launcher, feel free to. I'll lock this thread and you can start a new thread for that.

Trebor, Rick, Nimrod and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.