Xbox 360 Metro Dashboard (Twist Control) 2.0.14696.0 Beta with Avatars Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
well scouring the beta forums its pretty hectic as you can imagine and the amount of bugs present you can see why the delay

Untitled.jpg
 
So it really is tomorrow, huh? I'm fine waiting.

That Davie sure likes to bitch.
 
Imma see if I'll finish MW1 tonight and then the dashboard announce pops up hopefully. :P

Major Nelson is a good guy, stop bashing him.
 
So the people who updated early have to wait until it has been released for all time zones? Sheesh.. Low priority much?
 
Ahaha, i'm in the beta, maybe I should finally put my info in and get it over with to get the stupid update?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom