Xbox 360 Optional Media Update Download

I've tried the codecs on dashboard 12625 it doesn't work even already unlocked by YarisSwap.
 
what is partition 3? I have hdd1, hddx, onboardMU, and SysExt. I can get to get to "\Content\0000000000000000\FFFE07DF\" on a few of those, but I don't have "00000002", do I need to create it? If so, which one do I create it on?
 
Is this on a Jtag? anything unlocked with YarisSwap will only work on a Jtagged console.

Hi InsaneNutter....sorry for long reply cause my TV's broken, just buy a new LED Samsung 32D5000 :D

Yes mine is JTAG, i've tried with yarisswap still can't play divx or avi

My dash version is 13599 :)

Please for guide for dummies....

thanks
 
Thank you, InsaneNutter. This helped me a crazy amount with the huge amount of videos and it was gonna take me 5 fucking years to convert 60+ gbs of all the videos i have for my JTAG. Thank you so much man.
 
a new version of the "optional media update" is needed for dashboard 14699! can someone upload it?
 
as im all new to this and still finding my feet, i have a slim with RGH and have put FSD and the media center filed on there.... am i right in thinking this still cant play MKV formats?
 
thanks for the quick reply :)

shame about the 720p as all my 700+ movies are all in 1080p mkv glorious goodness!!!!!

oh well i suppose thats why i use XBMC ;)

thanks given
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom