1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox Offline Xbox Live Downloadable Content [DLC] Installers

Discussion in 'Downloadable Content' started by Harcroft, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

The Forza update does work, it's just not compatible with your version of the game. As shown on the list above I have a 2nd Forza update to add to the installer. There are 2 completely different filesets for Forza's title update.

ritorubi likes this.
  2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Saying "dont work" helps no one... care to expand on what you have done?

I presume you have played the game at least once before trying to install the content?

Does the content install? or fail to install?

Providing details will help us to help you.

Edit - Harcroft has beat me to it ;)

ritorubi likes this.
  3. TheBurningPunch

TheBurningPunch Member

I hear you can play the ninja gaiden hurricane pack 1 offline but I to get to the first save point in order to play them.

ritorubi likes this.
  4. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

TheBurningPunch I have no idea if you're asking a question or offering a statement. If you're not sure about Ninja Gaiden. Just get Ninja Gaiden Black. It has both Hurricane Pack DLC's built in.

I no longer have Brute Force, and need 640x480 (or 320x240) screenshots of each of the 3 DLC levels. Can anyone help me out?

ritorubi likes this.
  5. johnney5

johnney5 Member

Sorry, what threw me off was that at the bottom of the list there is "DLC from OXM Demo Discs (From Lexx33)" which only has OXM 34 and 35 listed, so I guessed that the rest were missing.

Anyway, that is awesome that you were able to get the Metal Wolf Chaos DLC. Made for a great story too. I think we can all agree, one does *not* simply toss a smoke black Japanese Xbox containing rare DLC on it's hard drive out a window. Deciding not to take the hotswap shortcut was really wise. Thanks for the great work (Y) and yes, this does mean a lot to some of us.

ritorubi likes this.
  6. 500amps

500amps Member

I think everyone needs to thank you Harcroft,
    I Will check to see if I have some DLC pictures you require as I have 2 consoles never checked before.

ritorubi likes this.
  7. Javid Wolf

Javid Wolf Member

where is the download link ?

ritorubi likes this.
  8. TC_ROMIOLO

TC_ROMIOLO New Member

Well, at first I wanna THANK YOU for all your time preparing these DLC's, be aware that your work is VERY MUCH APRECCIATED!

And now, a question, what does this Forza update stands for? It is installed, but I don't see any difference than before...^o)

By the way, all the other DLC's I've installed (RSC2, SWON, Crimson Skies, PGR2) work pretty well, thanks again!:D

ritorubi likes this.
  9. jamespolk

jamespolk New Member

I'm amazed to still see updates to this! I was browsing through and saw a Burnout 3 Title Update. I've tried to search what the update actually does, but I've had no luck. Does anyone know?

ritorubi likes this.
  10. hobojoe44

hobojoe44 Active Member

Those two where European versions of those two OXM discs that he uploaded to the FTP. They had random profile saves such as Timesplitters 2 map maker maps, that weren't on the North American version of the same disc number.

ritorubi likes this.
  11. Griffin

Griffin New Member

HI, I have downloaded your Mechassault DLC and transferred it on to my softmodded xbox using FTP. i was prompted an install screen and i installed everything. i restarted my xbox and the DLC files appeared with my saved games in the manager so i started up mechassault and none of the DLC is there. I dont understand why its not working it seems to have installed correctly. i am using the PAL version of the game and my dashboard is Unleashed X. Id be grateful for any assistance as i have wanted this DLC for some time as i still play mechassualt often with my brother.

ritorubi likes this.
  12. DAgent47

DAgent47 New Member

The Battlefront 1 DLC doesn't work for me. It installs fine, but when I go to load the Jabba's Palace map, it freezes on the loading screen. I tried with both the update installed and not installed.

ritorubi likes this.
  13. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Griffin I didn't respond to your post earlier because I've been VERY clear with using DLC on games from another region. NTSC DLC wont work with most PAL games, and vice versa. Any specifically PAL DLC has been listed as PAL in the installer.

DAgent47 your game either doesn't match the game version the DLC was downloaded with, or your installer/DLC files were damaged somewhere between unraring them and being copied to the xbox. Check your FTP settings, see if the files are getting truncated or patched by the FTP server on your dash.

ritorubi likes this.
  14. TheBurningPunch

TheBurningPunch Member

hey man, sorry for not giving you a clear answer about the ninja gaiden issue. it doesnt matter now but i did buy a softmod original xbox the guy i bought it from put in some of the DLC installers on it and i played the DL campaign for brute force, i recorded footage of it on my youtube channel.
    Brute Force DLC Mission Lockjaw - YouTube

ritorubi likes this.
  15. walerkz

walerkz New Member

Hi im new to digiex.net.Thanks for all installers.I know some people have trouble to get pgr2 booster pack working especially from PAL region.Made vid and it works for me.My game is on hard drive ,you can make also game iso just copy default.xbe from E:\TDATA\4d53004b\su to iso and overwrite original default.xbe
    [video=youtube_share;KzZiBQX3KfA]http://youtu.be/KzZiBQX3KfA[/video]

ritorubi and InsaneNutter like this.
  16. VIRACY

VIRACY New Member

I literally just joined this entire website just so I could come in here and tell you that this IS the best thread I've ever seen anywhere. And your constant updating and adding of files and such is phenomenal.

ritorubi likes this.
  17. darkratchet

darkratchet New Member

I don't know why but every time I try to download the demo disc dlc it keeps redirecting me to the home page.

18. InsaneNutter

The files don't exist any more, anything on those discs had already been uploaded.

19. mgbigair

mgbigair New Member

Need some help getting this to work with my xbox 360. I am trying to transfer over amped 2 DLC to my 360 using a USB stick formatted for xbox. Horizon doesn't notice the content.. Can anyone help me out?

20. InsaneNutter

Is your 360 actually Jtag or RGH hacked? if not then this content will be usless.

All you need to do is copy it on to a FAT32 formatted USB memory stick and load the installer from a file manager such as XEX Menu or FSD and the installer will take care of everything.