1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox Offline Xbox Live Downloadable Content [DLC] Installers

Discussion in 'Downloadable Content' started by Harcroft, Nov 16, 2008.

1. sifaw99

sifaw99 New Member

Hey Guys. my english is bad because i am french... i found dlc for sega gt online in my softmoded xbox hard drive. i don't know if this DLC is complet or not .. here dlc..

Attached Files:

coffeelover239 and InsaneNutter like this.
  2. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Saw it, grabbed it, inspected the files a bit, trying to find time to make an installer.

They're all unlockers. Possibly to unlock a tournament, none of them are actual car/skin/part DLC.
    Thank you very much for your contribution, this is the first thing I have EVER received for Sega GT Online, and I had a physical copy of the game on Xbox Live.

Merci beaucoup de votre aide.

InsaneNutter and sifaw99 like this.
  3. dominater01

dominater01 Member

hey harcroft i was wondering if you know how to make custom dlc maps show up as halo 2 dlc?

i've been trying all sorts of things to get it to work but its always damaged

i've used xlast and a patcher to make a patch_V3.lvl file then packed it altogether as one package but then when trying to test, halo 2 says content is damaged

4. Harcroft

Harcroft Addict

Good to see you back around dominater01.
    I'm not sure how other people do it, but in the past I've used the Xbox Developer Kit software suite software to generate content packages. You can use it to generate the contetmeta.xbx and contentimage.xbx files you need to make the xbox see the content as DLC.

5. dominater01

dominater01 Member

i've followed these tuts

Creating ContentImage.xbx and ContentMeta.xbx Files for Halo 2 DLC
    http://ibotmodz.net/forum/topic/225...exbx-and-contentmetaxbx-files-for-halo-2-dlc/

Creating patch_v3.lvl FIles
    http://ibotmodz.net/forum/topic/22583-creating-patch-v3lvl-files/

i followed these and i assume this is enough info but im not sure if there's a step missing he says wait for another tut from him but he never posted another one

also if you or anyone knows

how do you make a proper lvl3 .dds file so it shows up on halo 2 properly

the reason im asking this is because mimesis is back up and running and im trying to learn how todo this stuff to help out