Xbox 360 System Update Preview

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Crazyuk420, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Corona

Corona Addict

Dashboard Update: 4/18

LATEST DASHBOARD UPDATE:
    The latest dashboard update is now being made available to the Preview LIVE & Preview Disc audience. This latest version is 2.0.13145 for those wanting to check it out in system settings to confirm their version. Once you take this update please repeat the scenarios of testing out the Halo Reach media we provided as part of the program AND test out your existing media from your personal library.

Which Dashboard Version should I be on?
    All Preview users (DISC or LIVE) with a properly registered console should be prompted for an update to version 13145 with full ability to connect to Xbox LIVE. All users should be prompted for this update.

Still not able to connect to LIVE?
    If you are still experiencing an issue it is likely that your console was not properly registered in the program an you need to Resubmit/Correct Console information available via the Survey section on Connect. If users place the program provided Halo Reach disc in their console and the console is not properly registered you will stay on 13140 and be unable to connect to LIVE until you complete this task with the proper registration information. Look at the FAQ - Console Registration information available on Connect for additional details.

If after taking the update to 13145 you still experience an issue with connecting to LIVE then we'd ask that you complete the network wizard available on xbox.com and then file a SUPPORT: Program Inquiry feedback item and let us know your current dashboard version so that we can follow up directly on your particular issue as there may be a unique issue that requires 1:1 investigation.
    Can't Connect to Xbox LIVE Solution

Thank you for your continued support!
    Xbox Pre-Release Administrators

2. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

ya thats what I got now 2.0.13145 ;) starting my testing now again lol

3. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict

ya at some point it will be uploaded but if you have a modded console I would stay away from all new updates as the new update (dashboard) can flash a modded console back to stock firmware and if you flash it again after the update its supposed to flash it to stock on every boot (I think it could also through a ban flag but im not 100% on that) also more AP 2.5 checks for all games I believe (I know Black ops has more check along with other games but I don't remember all of them)

4. Sylar76

Sylar76 Active Member

Hi guys. I'm a newbye and I'm happy to have joined this great community. :)

5. chizzle23

chizzle23 New Member

Would anyone who has received the 2.0.13145 update be willing to upload it? Thanks in advance.

6. BigRod989

BigRod989 Addict