Completed: Ash's Pikachu 2011 event NDS ROM

Joined
Jan 9, 2017
Messages
12
Hello, does anyone have a dump of the cartridge used to distribute ash's pikachu from toys r us? Please post if you do.
 
Why exactly is it you want this thing so bad?

Edit: You want this cart and I wanna know why you want it so badly.
 

Attachments

  • Mono5.png
    Mono5.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Mono6.png
    Mono6.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,026
Last edited:
Why exactly is it you want this thing so bad?

Edit: You want this cart and I wanna know why you want it so badly.
I kinda always wanted a ash's pikachu. Just something I randomly set my mind to. If you have the time could you please dump it? That way I can legitimately distribute it to myself? :)
 
I kinda always wanted a ash's pikachu. Just something I randomly set my mind to. If you have the time could you please dump it? That way I can legitimately distribute it to myself? :)
I have to wait for it to arrive and re-install homebrew back to my 3DS. PKHex completely fucked my 3DS SD card and I stupidly didn't back it up in my excitement to be able to backup my saves finally. I lost a lot of data. I'll do what I can.
 
I have to wait for it to arrive and re-install homebrew back to my 3DS. PKHex completely fucked my 3DS SD card and I stupidly didn't back it up in my excitement to be able to backup my saves finally. I lost a lot of data. I'll do what I can.
thanks a lot. here's a link to hack your 3ds on any firmware if you need one
 
thanks a lot. here's a link to hack your 3ds on any firmware if you need one

Is this a guide to install custom firmware? I'm not really happy with the whole "soundhax" BS. I want the HomeBrew channel.

Edit: (I haven't been able to watch it because as soon as I woke up, my favorite podcast has been live.)
 
I mean, soundhax is an entrypoint to the homebrew launcher.
I don't really know much about it. I just want something more permanent and less annoying to boot up. It ended up freezing/crashing on me once before I lost my memory card data yesterday.
 
Then you want to follow 3ds.guide through to the end where you install a9lh with a custom firmware of your choice. It'll be pretty much permanent and there are homebrew to install directly to the home menu for backing up/restoring save files (and Decrypt9 that you can run at boot.)
Due to the nature of the exploits, any entry point for homebrew launcher has a chance to crash while loading; full-on CFW is the only stable alternative.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom