1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Aurora Ticket Distribution USA GBA Cartridge Rom Download [USA]

Discussion in 'Pokemon GBA Event Distributions' started by Professor Oak, Dec 26, 2016.

1. fabio00

fabio00 Active Member

Celebi is also obtainable from the japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc.
    I don't have a Gamecube but its possible to do with emulators, I did it myself. There is even a tutorial on youtube. You will just need a DS flashcart and a DS/DS lite.

Ho-Oh and Lugia can be obtainable with the 10ANNIV rom we have here on Digiex.

With the Spin-off games and the distribution roms we have got we have access to ALL Pokemon in Gen 3 (Celebi can only be jap tho).

2. BlaxckRayquaza98

BlaxckRayquaza98 New Member

Thanks for the help, i'm glad i'll finally be able to finish my dex. If i'm correct there is no MysticTicket / Eon Ticket / Old Sea Map distribution roms? I would like to get my hands on those to catch the legendaries myself.

3. fabio00

fabio00 Active Member

We have the Eon Ticket actually, not a distribution rom tho.
    Its a save from the Ereader: https://digiex.net/threads/pokemon-...wnload-ready-to-distribute-on-emulator.15233/

Old Sea Map was Japan only so we will never have the distribution because this kind of things never leak from there.

Regarding Mystic Ticket, no one is known to have that cart, not even collectors... But who knows? Maybe one day we get it but my hope is very very low.

theSLAYER and BlaxckRayquaza98 like this.
  4. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Resident

You can distribute Ho-oh and Lugia with the 10ANNIV rom.

theSLAYER and BlaxckRayquaza98 like this.
  5. BlaxckRayquaza98

BlaxckRayquaza98 New Member

So I got all the pieces in the mail today and tried it out - success! I also was able to get the other mythical pokes from other threads here. Thanks for your contributions everyone :)

fabio00, Deoxyz and InsaneNutter like this.