1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon GEN 3 Mystery Gift Tool Download - Inject Nintendo Events, Wondercards & More

Discussion in 'Pokemon Apps' started by InsaneNutter, Nov 21, 2016.

1. AlamosIT

AlamosIT Backup Master

Yep, the file I attached was the "final" file: I trimmed the original one, then I injected the WC3 of Old Sea Map and finally I add again the RTC data previously trimmed.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
  2. TheHamSlapper

TheHamSlapper New Member

Hi. I'm using the NDS backup tool to extract my sapphire version save and the mystery gift tool to inject custom events from here: https://github.com/notblisy/RUBYSAPPHIREDLC/blob/main/MYSTERY EVENT 3 EVENTS/GROUDON.me3
    So far I've injected the Celebi and Mew events and encountered and captured them with no issue. I then tried injecting the Groudon event, but it did not work. According to the embedded video I needed to have entered the Hall of Fame, which I did, but it still doesn't work. I then went back to a pre-Groudon-injected save file and I tried to inject the Ho-Oh event, but to no avail. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong, or what I have to do?

3. Lexi

Lexi Elite Member

With it being an unofficial event, you may be able to get more help asking on blissy's discord as he created it. He might have a better idea of what is going wrong. Additionally could you post your save file? I'd like to see if I can get it working on your save through emulator. I'd offer to look at it with real hardware but for right now from me that isn't really an option.

4. TheHamSlapper

TheHamSlapper New Member

I'll check out the discord when I get the chance. In the meantime here's my save file. The first one has only had the Celebi and Mew events injected, while the second(with the "p1.3" at the end, my way of keeping track of how many injects deep I am) is after the Ho-Oh event injected, but unable to be triggered.

Attached Files: