1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

NDS Mystery Gift Tool - Inject Pokemon GEN 3 Wondercards and Events

Discussion in 'Pokemon Apps' started by InsaneNutter, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Lexi

Lexi Elite Member

I don't believe there's a video but are you struggling getting it to work? If so what problems are you having with it and what have you tried so far?

Edit: I managed to find a video on it in Spanish. Sound warning at the beginning. Skip first 11 seconds or mute it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  2. kaBadayi

kaBadayi New Member

many thanks for this upload it works on my emerald cartridge too.
    -
    now i dont need to buy expensive action replay modul anymore to activate faraway island

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2020
  3. Twilight91

Twilight91 Member

Hello there. I downloaded this content on an R4 3DS Gold+. For some reason, I cannot get the Eon Ticket on my Japanese/English Sapphire and Emerald cartridges. I have both of the Mystery Event/Mystery Gift activated on those games. The same issue with the Aurora Ticket on my Japanese Emerald. What's going on? Any suggestions?

4. Lexi

Lexi Elite Member

Have you checked the second floor of the pokemon center? A lot of people don't realize thats where you collect the mystery gift key items in gen 3. Are any of the other cards working? If you have repo carts I don't believe it'll work. You can check if its a repo cart by seeing if you can transfer to a gen 4 game's pal park, though the language of both games has to match(unless you use a korean Gen4 game).

InsaneNutter likes this.
  5. Twilight91

Twilight91 Member

All of my Pokemon games for the GBA and Nintendo DS are 100% legitimate and authentic. I don't collect reproductions. I do go to the second floor to obtain the event items in Gen 3. Everything else seem to work but I cannot get the Eon Ticket on my Japanese and English Sapphire/Emerald versions and the Aurora Ticket on my Japanese Emerald. I got 8 badges on both games. I don't know what's the issue.

6. Lexi

Lexi Elite Member

What I'd recommend trying is using a save backup/loader on your flashcart and trying the pc version, once you've made backups of your saves and see if that resolves your issue. I don't remember if this is a thing in gen 3 but maybe your wondercards are full in those games, and if I remember correctly these rely on wondercards.