1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon GEN 3 Mystery Gift Tool Download - Inject Nintendo Events, Wondercards & More

Discussion in 'Pokemon Apps' started by InsaneNutter, Nov 21, 2016.

1. jim98

jim98 New Member

Can I have an answer?

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

You need an Nintendo DS flashcard to either backup your GBA save game to the PC or use the Nintendo DS homebrew app to injected the tickets. A GBA flash card will be no good in that respect. However the easiest way to backup / restore a GBA save to a real GBA cartridge is to use Nintendo DS homebrew such as GBA Backup Tool.

Lexi likes this.
  3. Spyroboy14

Spyroboy14 New Member

Firstable, you guys are really amazing, I couldn't even dream about the community accomplishing a serious restoration of the events in gen III. I used your info to get the tickets into my Spanish version of Pokemon Emerald, which is amazing and i have to thank you so hard, but i dont know why, im not being able to insert the mystery gift which contains Old Sea Map in order to get that precious Mew. I don't know what the problem is about, but im not being capable of importing any event data into my .sav anymore. I've tried with different copies of the file even different save files but i think that part is not running. I'm getting this message from the program:

upload_2020-6-13_2-4-19.png

Could any of you guys help me about this?

Thank you all for your attention and for making this even possible.

Attached Files:

4. InsaneNutter

You can only inject the Old Sea Map in to a JPN Emerald save. That's probably what is causing the error if you are trying to do that on a Spanish save game.

5. Quasartist

Quasartist New Member

So I've gotten my R4 cart and a micro SD card that fits in it, and I put the wonder card event tool onto it. But upon booting up, it only gives me an option on the top screen called "Menu" and none of the buttons work. I'm not sure what I've done wrong. Earlier in the thread someone says it's a very straightforward process, but I'm struggling to even move past the starting line.

I went into the cart and copied and pasted everything as it's written from the English notes in the first post of the thread. Moved them into their own individual folders and such, but nothing has happened. Not sure what's wrong with the whole thing.

EDIT: I formatted the SD card and downloaded a kernel from a link I found on Google. Extracted everything onto the card, booted it up, still no changes. Still only shows a folder icon with Menu written in it when I boot up and none of the buttons or touch screen do anything. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The model of R4 card I'm using is a 2020 R4 Gold Pro.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020 at 10:16 PM
  6. InsaneNutter

If i had to guess you have possibly formatted the SD card as NTFS or EXFAT, so the flash card can't boot the kernel. The SD card needs to be formatted as FAT32.