1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon GEN3 Legit Event Pokemon Save [Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed & LeafGreen]

Discussion in 'Pokemon Save Games' started by InsaneNutter, Apr 3, 2016.

1. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

Not currently. I was going to only edit my own Pokemon and didn't think to copy them until I was typing the message and the save was uploaded again. When I'm done re-making it, I'll upload a copy of my living Pokedex in gen 3 for anybody who wants one of those as well.

Here's a random little glitch I found while messing around writing saves using my R4. I backed up my Japanese Ruby, wrote it to the English and scanned in an Eon Ticket and mixed records with me Emerald. Then I backed it up and wrote it to the Japanese cart again.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The Venusaur should actually be a Bulbasaur at Level 70, someone likely leveled it up two levels to evolve it sadly, I forgot to mention that in my previous post.I thought including it was better than no Pokemon until we can hopefully get an untouched Bulbasaur.

bulbasaur.jpg

Their is no way to edit the Pokemon and have it's IV's, secret id and everything else match what would have been the event Pokemon at the time.

My goal is to keep the save as legit as possible, otherwise there is no point in doing it in my opinion. We might well never get all the event Pokemon, but i'd like to manage that as close as possible with no save editors.

In regards to edition your own Pokemon i'm not too bothered about that, however the aim here is for 100% legit event Pokemon which I think we're all agreed on.

3. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

Alright, works for me. I'm going to fix the 2 leveled up Jirachi and Venusaur in my personal collection but I won't mess with the ones on the save.

I just wanted to correct one thing though. You can check/edit and change the TID/SID of the Pokemon. So if you wanted to make replica Pokemon or check the TID/SID of Pokemon, you could. I actually took a look at the Space C Deoxys and 10 ANNVIV Latias. I was unable to migrate them to gen 6 for some inexplicable reason.

Edit:
    I also wanted to say. I completely agree on one point. Having leveled up event Pokemon is better than not having them at all.

4. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

So I have a Japanese E-reader + and the Decoration Present card. I can use it to scan in the 3 Regi golems Pokedolls into my Japanese Ruby/Sapphire and possibly Emerald for the secret bases. Would anybody be interested if I uploaded a copy of my Japanese save with the Regi Dolls scanned in? You could write it to an English save file and use the secret base decoration trading NPC to mix records with your other game carts and transfer them over. The Japanese E-reader card is the only legit way to get the Regi trio dolls and every single secret base decoration legit.

5. InsaneNutter

That would be another great save to have, things like this will only become even herder to obtain as the years go on.

I would suggest posting a new thread in the GameBoy Save Game section, with instructions of what people need to do to end up with the dolls on their own save.

I'm still looking at obtaining more event Pokemon for this save, however no new leads at the moment.

HaxAras likes this.
  6. I would be interested in that japanese save file as well.

7. InsaneNutter

8. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

Well, I'll likely be working on it tomorrow and record it so there's video proof for anybody requesting it. I'm also going to include in the thread or make a thread about all the ways I know to backup and restore game saves.

It says they're .pkm files. Even if you have an R4 and a Rom, how do you open them or add them to the ROM? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never dealt with anything like this before.

9. InsaneNutter

You can use Pokesav and inject them in to a GEN4 save game, so you can easily have all the GEN3 event Pokemon in GEN4, just not GEN3.

HaxAras likes this.
  10. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

Awesome. Thanks for the help. Well, it like you said. The originals are out there somewhere, we just need to track them down. There could be people out there like my friend and I who have these events, they just don't know about the thread yet.

11. jasp

jasp Member

Hax do you have any shiny legends? Like shiny mew? or other shiny pokemon? I want to add them to my collection if you have :D

12. InsaneNutter

A new version of the save is up.

Whats new:

Eng Event:

Doel Deoxys - This Deoxys was distributed at the TV Toy Museum in the Netherlands from May 25 to 26, 2006 to celebrate the release of Destiny Deoxys (Doel Deoxys). It was set to be distributed in Normal Forme, but the final Forme depended on the game it was obtained in.

Box 1 - Space Center Deoxys:

This Deoxys was distributed at the Space Center Houston from March 10 to 19, 2006 and then every Saturday and Sunday through May 14, 2006 to commemorate the Pokémon 10th Anniversary. This Deoxys was set to be distributed in Normal Forme, but the final Forme depended on the game it was obtained in.

The Deoxys we're found on a LeafGreen Cartridge by King Impoleon, this is presumed to be a distribution cartridge due to the different stats / iv's each Deoxys has.

Box 2,3,4,5 - Ageto Celebi

Nigol transferred a total of 111 Ageto Celebi's - This many were transferred strictly for variety of stats, different Natures. This Celebi was only obtainable from the Japanese bonus disc like the others we already have.

HaxAras likes this.
  13. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

Here's my new contribution.
    Pokemon Fire Red with a distribute-able wonder card for the Navel Rock event.

(From the post right below this, if you're blind.)
    This isn't a legit Wonder card event. But, It's currently all we have so if you wish to transfer it to your other games, just be warned.

*Note - I haven't been able to test the ticket because all my saves are new files but since the game recognizes it and allows you to send it to other games, then I assume the ticket works. You get your ticket from a man on the second floor of the Pokemon Center in a green suit. This is also just an outdated version of the event thread so InsaneNutter, if you feel like it. You could just move all the event Pokemon to this save and make it the default. That way everybody would have the distribute-able wonder card by default.

14. The wonder card says something like ''by MORFEO''. This one is created by that dude named ''Morfeo''. So no real wonder card.

HaxAras likes this.
  15. InsaneNutter

Small Update:

Box 13 - Pokémon 10th Anniversary Journey Across America (10 ANIV) now has another unique Celebi from that event, making a total of 6.

HaxAras likes this.
  16. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

I'm going to be sending Insane Nutter an updated version of the save with the following Pokemon events

Leveled up Channel Jirachi (47)
    ROCKS Metang LV.30 ID 02005

JEREMY Gengar, Vulpix and Tauros. ID: 13579

Edit: 5-2-16
    I went through every single save I could on GameFAQ's after I found the JEREMY Pokemon, ROCKS Metang and the Channel Jirachi. I found a ton of Wishmaker Jirachi. Most were leveled up and used. I found a lot of 10th anniversary Pokemon and several more JEREMY Pokemon. The JEREMY Pokemon are the same ones as above and have the same stats. They're the only ones I've ever seen and they all have the same stats. One thing I found though, they seem to have set genders and natures so maybe they all have the same stats overall.

I saved every single one of the saves with the event Pokemon on them. I'm going to mess around with them when I have more time and compare them all to the ones InsaneNutter already found to see if there's any new ones. If there are any more, I'll strip them from the saves and upload them to the events save.

One last thing I found, is a Teeter Dance Pichu. The thing is, it's English. Sure somebody could have somehow got their hands on a Japanese egg and traded it to an English cart and saved it. But I'm unsure of it's legitimacy and I don't know if I should upload it to the save. I've actually got an interest in replica events to just have a 'replica-event-trophy case' but that's more of a personal project and a topic for another thread. I actually took the Japanese Colosseum Battle E Shadow Pokemon from the save Insane Nutter linked to and reverse engineered them for my gen 3 saves. They look as if they came from my Japanese Colosseum save but they don't exactly fit into this thread.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  17. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

Just yesterday I was able to obtain 3 more new event Pokemon. All 3 of them were un-released Pokemon. The AGATE Celebi (31121) and COLOS Pikachu (31121). I've also sorted out the 3 JEREMY Pokemon, ROCKS Metang and CHANNEL Jirachi, in an effort to save InsaneNutter some time. We've both been pretty busy this last week or we could have updated sooner. As soon as I'm done posting this, I'll be sorting through all the saves I got online for new event Pokemon, on the off Chance InsaneNutter missed one or two.

On a side note: Thank InsaneNutter for the unreleased event Pokemon. I've put over 10 hours and 90$ into this project. I was considering only sharing the unreleased event Pokemon but InsaneNutter suggested releasing them publicly.

Edit: I was also able to confirm that the Japanese Jirachi my friend Mike Contributed was indeed an event Pokemon. It was a Japanese movie Jirachi.
    List of Japanese event Pokémon distributions in Generation III - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Attached Files:

• Save.png
      Save.png
      File size:
      39.2 KB
      Views:
  18. jasp

jasp Member

Please don't get any pokemon from gamefaqs they are all not legit.

19. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

A lot of these Pokemon came from Game FAQ's and others sources. I spent hours, downloading tons and tons of saves and checking every single Pokemon in the saves and then checking the event ones for legitimacy. If you don't trust the Pokemon, then don't download them. A lot of work by InsaneNutter and I has gone into this project and we don't want fake Pokemon either.

Edit: I don't know if I said this or not. I checked the saves and InsaneNutter got most of the stuff. I found 1 more box of event Pokemon. It's mostly Wishmaker Jirachi, Clones of the Jeremy Pokemon and a few more Berry Fix Zigzagoon.

20. InsaneNutter

Updated the original post with details of the newly added event Pokemon and mirrored the updated save HaxAras provided, thanks for doing that i've had a busy week this week.

Rocks America 2005 Metang
    - This Metang was distributed during the Pokémon Rocks America tour by participating in the Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness demo. Players who completed the demo received a card to exchange for Metang. This Metang knows the special move Refresh, one of the special moves in Pokémon XD that can be obtained through purifying Shadow Pokémon. Each event was held from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and the overall distribution period was from September 17 to October 22, 2005.

Toys R US Pokémon Trade and Battle Day Pokemon:

These Pokmon we're given away at a Toys "R" Us promotion called Pokémon Trade and Battle Day. These Pokémon were game-exclusive or otherwise hard to obtain in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen. The Pokémon were distributed via special trades. Each Toys "R" Us store received special game carts that had 12 PC boxes each filled with a different Pokémon. These were given away on September 25, 2004 in the United States. Pokémon with the ID number 13579 are from LeafGreen and Pokémon with the ID number 24680 are from FireRed. They all have the OT JEREMY.

• Haunter - Was distributed as a Haunter, however evolved into Gengar when it was received.
    • Tauros
    • Vulpix

Unreleased English Pokemon Colosseum Event Pokemon:

Celebi (2x) - The unreleased English version of the Ageto Celebi, the event is in the US version of Pokemon Colosseum, however is not accessible without game modifications to unlock it. The OT is AGATE.

Pikachu - The unreleased English version of the Colosseum Pikachu, the event is in the US version of Pokemon Colosseum, however is not accessible without game modifications to unlock it. The OT is COLOS.

HaxAras spent $90 in total on the hardware to unlock these events, I convinced him to share them with everyone. So a big thank you to him for these extremely rare event Pokemon.

In regards to the legitimacy of Pokemon, it would be very easy for us to simply re-create all the event Pokemon we dont have, however that's not at all what this save is about. Most of the Pokemon in this save have not come form saves on GameFAQ's, however people's private saves. Some have come from GameFAQ's for example the Toys R US Pokémon Trade and Battle Day Pokemon. everything of these Pokemon down to the IV's match the information about the events down there. Any saves that have been blatantly hacked on GameFaq's have been ignored.

Myself and HaxAras both share the same view that we're only interested in legit Pokemon, which is why we have spent many hours checking the Pokemon in this save. Other's are of course welcome to help out and contribute where possible, the more people working together towards the same goal the better.

HaxAras likes this.