1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

(Custom) Every Gen 3 Distribution Recreated!

Discussion in 'User Created Pokemon Event Distributions' started by UndeadxReality, Mar 26, 2023.

1. UndeadxReality

UndeadxReality Active Member

Thank you so much for your post, the issue has been fixed and will be uploaded to the github shortly!

2. laytr

laytr New Member

Thanks for the update.
    One bug seems to be completely resolved.

Can you fix another bug, the calculation of the current stats value set in the pkm data is wrong?

e.g. Stats
    Lv:5 HP:18, Atk:9, Def:6, Spe:12, SpA:8, SpD:8

0x54 to 0x63
    Pokémon Box ROM outputs
    05 ff 10 00 10 00 08 00 06 00 0b 00 08 00 07 00
    Correct value
    05 ff 12 00 12 00 09 00 06 00 0c 00 08 00 08 00

Raydrack likes this.
  3. UndeadxReality

UndeadxReality Active Member

So Goppier and I double checked the code, double checked the stat structures, redeemed each of the available pokemon and did tests to make sure all the IV's stayed consistent from redemption, to hatching, to putting it in the box and they all came back fine so that's kinda weird you're getting inconsistent spreads as they were all fixed in an update last week or so. If this is the Pokémon box multiboot rom you're referring to then it looks like they're already fixed stat wise as of 2 updates ago. If you have anymore problems, please report the bugs to the Goppier discord (can be found on his youtube channel, I don't think I'm allowed to post discord links on this forum) and we'll take another look at it!

4. ad2099

ad2099 Member

Will you use the JSP prototype that includes wonder cards and wonder news? or they will modify the wonder spot of the aurora ticket

King Impoleon likes this.
  5. Ninjamurai

Ninjamurai New Member

Hey, silly question:
    I'm currently hunting a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi (emulator with Pokémon Sapphire). In the original Colosseum bonus disc, there are, as far as I know, 65536 different Jirachi, and 9 of them are shiny, making the probability 1/7281. Is the personality value of the Jirachi always randomly generated, or, better said, is there a set limit? Also, my question is whether the same Jirachi only appears once per save file of the Wishmaker Jirachi ROM, as I started a new save file there (the counter stopped at 261...), do you understand what I mean? (Sorry for my bad english)

6. Blaker62

Blaker62 Member

Oh, that's why i am having a backup error message during distribution. Could someone explain how to set the save type to flash 128k ?

7. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

If you are using VBA-M you can find it under: Options > GBA > Configure

upload_2024-3-9_16-27-23.png

The EverDrive flash cards also allows you to do this if you look at the setting for the particular rom.

For really old flash cards the you can use the SRAM patcher on GBATA - GameBoy Advance Tool.

8. Blaker62

Blaker62 Member

Thank you for your answer but i forgot to say the type of card i'm using : it's an EZ Flash Omega.

EDIT : I found where it is possible to change the save type into flash 128k on the EZ Flash Omega.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024