1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Colosseum Japanese Bonus Disc (Tokusei Disc) Download [NTSC-J / JPN GameCube]

Discussion in 'Pokemon Demos & Bonus Discs' started by Professor Oak, Jul 22, 2009.

1. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

I think I'll be working on it later today.

InsaneNutter likes this.
  2. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

I have tried to hack the JP bonus disk so it distributes to north american games. it is not working for me. I did everything exactly. I am trying to run the game through nintendont on the wii. after figuring out what some of the japanese text is saying. turns out it is not detecting my colosseum save file. I have all pokemon caught and purified. even got ho oh

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  3. Ryanx

Ryanx Member

I just had a thought. If anyone technical know-how could help. I stumbled on to this https://tcrf.net/Pokémon_Colosseum#Japanese_Bonus_Disc since the bonus disk for Celebi is in the files of the North American colosseum. instead of using an action replay. would it be possible to use a hex editor make the rom boot the bonus disk content instead?

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

We have the following unreleased Pokemon from the American / European versions of Pokemon Colosseum:
    • EN AGATE Celebi (UNRELEASED)
    • EN COLOS Pikachu (UNRELEASED)
    • EN e-Reader Togepi (UNRELEASED, x3)
    • EN e-Reader Mareep (UNRELEASED, x3)
    • EN e-Reader Scizor (UNRELEASED, x3)
    These can be found in the Pokemon GEN3 Legit Event Pokemon Save if that's of any use to you.

As to using a Hex editor in place of an Action Replay i'm not sure, however it does seem like its possible to convert Action Replay codes to something Nintendont can use.

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

If anyone is still having trouble with this read my notes below and it should hopefully answer any questions you have:

If using the save in the first post with all 48 shadow Pokemon purified remember to load this up on a Japanese version of Pokemon Colosseum and deposit one of the party Pokemon in to the PC so you have space in your party to receive a Celebi.

After that you can load the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc and receive a Celebi on the save game with the 48 shadow Pokemon purified.

Once you have done this next time you go though the process of receiving a Celebi on the bonus disc, you will be given the option of connecting a GBA with a Japanese Ruby and Sapphire game in and downloading a Celebi to this game.

The game you connect must have beat the Elite Four and not previously received a Celebi. You can only download one Celebi per game, so it might be an idea to back your save game up before receiving one if you wish to download another in the future.

After receiving the Celebi on your Japanese Ruby and Sapphire you can trade this to an different language Pokemon Gen 3 game if you wish.