1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon Berry Glitch Shiny Zigzagoon JPN GameCube Distribution Download

Discussion in 'Pokemon Demos & Bonus Discs' started by Professor Oak, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Resident

What Purin has was the multiboot from pokedownload.tgc with the same method ajxpk used to work it on an emulator, he just figured it out long before us. He was just teasing it to make us think he had the original.

YoshiMoshi likes this.
  2. YoshiMoshi

YoshiMoshi Active Member

HAHA! Oh... that's good to know! I guess that changes a few things about what I thought what likely happened. Yea given that, i think it's unlikely we'll ever get the jirachi disc

3. Gridelin

Gridelin Member

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

@Gridelin I remember that! at the time I was thinking i can't believe this distribution has been on my hard drive for half a year and I never realised it.

5. Gridelin

Gridelin Member

So I've been talking with the person that originally dumped this disc, and he has access to two November 2003 discs and two December 2003 discs; which he says do not contain any pokemon related files on them. He is of the belief that the accessible version of this distribution must be on the February 2004 disc that @YoshiMoshi has, but that's just his theory. I'll update if I hear anything else from him haha!

Deoxyz likes this.
  6. Gridelin

Gridelin Member

Sorry to double post, but one of the guys from GameTDB pointed out to me that the 'pokemon ruby sapphire timer bugfix 2003.1208' has an ID of RELS01, and that most leaked development games have this ID pattern. https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=RELSAB&redirect=no

So I think the chances of finding a disc that did this standalone from a user point of view are very very slim.