1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

GameCube Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc 14 [Berry Glitch Shiny Zigzagoon] Download

Discussion in 'Pokemon Demos & Bonus Discs' started by Professor Oak, Dec 23, 2016.

1. UnknownRespected

UnknownRespected Resident

I tried 1292 for something else, except that version just ran everything several times faster than normal and there doesn't seem to be a way to get it to not go above 100% speed :S

2. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

I found some images here of the UK Berry/Zigzagoon distro cart and system. It seems like they've apparently been sold before. This is one of the older distros, which is why the cart is much larger and it's sealed into an original GBA instead of an SP.

Edit: For comparison, this is how the Aurora/10ANNIV/Aura Mew carts look like, and this is how it looks sealed into an SP. For both cases, the carts are just the types of dev/proto carts they were using at the time.

Yeah, that usually works too, I just like doing clean and permanent jobs when changing batteries.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. YoshiMoshi

YoshiMoshi Well-Known Member

If any one has this game for sale please let me know. Or disc 16

King Impoleon likes this.
  4. YoshiMoshi

YoshiMoshi Well-Known Member

Are we sure the distribution is exactly the Same on 14 and 16?

5. BlackShark

BlackShark Member

It should be the same. The files in the pokemon_agbdownload folder as well as the ruby.tgc are identical for both version.

InsaneNutter, Deoxyz and YoshiMoshi like this.