Pokemon GEN3 Legit Event Pokemon Save [Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed & LeafGreen]

Discussion in 'Pokemon Save Games' started by InsaneNutter, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Ammako

Ammako Resident

It says not legal because those event Pokémon haven't been added to their database yet. Just because PKHeX says illegal doesn't mean it is.

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Sabresite & co have reverse engineered a lot of the algorithms used to generate the event Pokemon. Not all of this is released to the public yet, however a repl that checks Zigzagoons can be found here. Similar has been done for the other event generation algorithms.

3. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson New Member

Just rename the .sav file to the exact name of the Pokemon Fire Red rom and make sure its in the same folder as the rom. Then startup Pokemon Fire Red on MyBoy. It should automatically load the .sav file

4. Imp

Imp Member

Can you explain to me what I am suppose to do please, do i just get multiple gba cartridges, and something to hook them up to a computer then load the save files onto them? A explanation would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

This is essentially a Pokemon Fire Red save game with event Pokemon loaded on.

If you have an Nintendo DS or DS Lite then you can use GBA Backup Tool, this is an Nintendo DS homebrew application which allows you to backup or restore any save games from a GBA game cartridge.

You would copy the save game to the Nintendo DS flashcard, load GBA Backup Tool on the Nintendo DS, then use GBA Backup Tool to write the savegame to a Pokemon Fire Red GBA game cartridge.

After that you can trade Pokemon over to your own savegame.

Imp likes this.
  6. HaxAras

HaxAras Resident

There's a Channel Jirachi that says it was hatched when viewed in Triggers PC.

7. Hakaisha

Hakaisha New Member

Hi, sorry if I shouldn't post here but I saw this thread and I liked the idea. Is a nature set of Wishmaker Jirachi still needed? I also have the bonus disk.