Using an Xbox Live profile on a Jtagged / RGH hacked Xbox 360 and staying safe

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Guides' started by InsaneNutter, Aug 22, 2010.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I would need to test that at some point, i honestly couldnt say at this moment in time.

Something to keep in mind though; even if it turns out to be safe the trainer could make you unlock achievements out of order, or give you stupidly high stats on-line.

Cheating of any sort is something Microsoft dont like, so i would be extra careful.

Sikbeni10 likes this.
  2. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

I'd really appreciate that if you ever could.

I hear you loud and clear on that one, the cheat is actually infinite health so I am thinking it won't mess the order of the achievements.

I appreciate everything/anything you contribute with, if you recall you did a few tests for me on page 1 of this thread back in 2010! :)

I will never forget that nor ever stop appreciating your efforts.

3. InsaneNutter

Do you have any trainers for games i can test with?

I have all the games in the Halo, Gears and CoD series, and many other random games people are probably not interested in modding.

4. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

I do, I PM'd it to you. I hope that was ok?

It won't allow me to post the link here...

5. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

I just noticed in your signature it says not to PM you unless it's about Digiex, I guess my PM was not about Digiex and possibly you did not read my PM (which I can understand).

The forum for some reason does not allow me to post a link, when I do I receive a verification code to type as I read it and then it says it was not allowed to be posted...

If there's something else I can do I'd be more than happy to assist.

6. InsaneNutter

I have just read your PM dont worry, that message is mainly aimed at people messaging me for help with something anyone on the forum could help with.

Ill try to have a mess about with this soon.

Sikbeni10 likes this.
  7. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

Another big thank you for making the effort to take a look at this, I look forward to your reply. :)

8. Premoz

Premoz New Member

Thanks for this information Nutter, I must admit I didn't really think to much about this until I stumbled across your post...

I have a RGH console with Freestyle Dash 2.2.1072, my Live profile logs straight in and I boot my games from there (they are extracted and placed in the GAMES folder) after I finish I quit to dash and FSD is loaded automatically, from what I am reading this is adding data to my profile which may get detected by M$?

I have been doing this for a while now and haven't had any problems yet but I am a bit worried now...

Anyway to clean your profile of this data?

9. Shimmy

Shimmy New Member

Hi

I was wondering, if it was safe for us to use our xbox live profile with the "disk swapping" feature that comes with FSD. I always sign into my profile, after I launch the game via FSD, but when the switch disk messages comes up and FSD switches it automatically, that is what I wanna know about. Thanks

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  10. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

Hey InsaneNutter

I'm not posting this with any intent other than possibly an update on if you were able to try the trainer I sent you out?

I'm trully not trying to sound pushy or show disrespect or anything, was just hoping for an update.

Thanks in advance.

11. InsaneNutter

Ive not forgotten dont worry, just been very busy latley and only have 3g internet at home atm, as my ISP has been down all week.

If i get chance ill try have a check this weekend.

Sikbeni10 likes this.
  12. Xboxman10

Xboxman10 Member

Insane Nutter I have three questions for you and thank you in advance.

1. Is it safe to play NTSC-J and any other out of region games on an rgh console with my live profile following the (Sign in my main profile while in game trick then signing out before I got back to dashboard) then signing my live profile in my legit xbox to update achievements? I want to play No More Heroes and Death Smiles II (Or any other good jap shooters I do not currently know about, maybe you can recommend a few for me to purchase on ebay or amazon)

2. Is it ok for me to play xbla games and delisted xbla games like Double Dragon, TMNT Reshelled, Outrun Arcade, TMNT Arcade 89 and some of the other delisted xbla games I downloaded from this very forum as well? Doing the same exact trick on my live profile to stack achievements? I just sign into FSD with a dummy profile, start xbox 360 game and xbla game, sign out of dummy profile, sign my live profile in from my usb stick, play game, earn achievements, sign out of live profile before dashboarding, transfer usb stick to my legit xbox console to update achievements. I have asked on other forums but most people are unsure.

3. Is it ok to use paid dlc with my live profile on rgh as well? Thanks!

13. InsaneNutter

janner66 likes this.
  14. Xboxman10

Xboxman10 Member

Kindly thank you for the reply!

15. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

InsaneNutter,

No go with the trainer.xex I guess?

I have one for Sleeping Dogs if you wish?

16. InsaneNutter

I still need to give it ago, just not had chance to use the Xbox lately unfortunately. I do have it downloaded though.

17. Victor Martin

Victor Martin New Member

Hello, do you know if the FSD 3, the new one, is still adding data to the profile? . Thank you!.

18. InsaneNutter

Yes, all homebrew applications do.

19. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

Please Read Below.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  20. Sikbeni10

Sikbeni10 Member

@InsaneNutter.

I can now confirm that the profile does change when using trainer_loader.xex files (I did so for Sleeping Dogs).

What I did was load the trainer_loader.xex it then tells you it has loaded into the memory, it then boots you back into the NXE dashboard.
    Then I loaded the default.xex for Sleeping Dogs, the game began and then I signed into my profile.

Whilst in-game, I pressed Start + Back which brings up the loader menu for the cheats, I loaded the inf health and inf ammo cheats and they did work...

Do note my first test was not done this way, but was done by loading the default.xex only and then signing into my XBL profile after the game loaded.

Hex Workshop:

I have a ton of matched and replaced values within Hex Worshop when I loaded the two for comparison(S).

I hope this helps others out there who are also seeking this info.

InsaneNutter likes this.