1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon GEN3 Legit Event Pokemon Save [Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed & LeafGreen]

Discussion in 'Pokemon Save Games' started by InsaneNutter, Apr 3, 2016.

1. obei

obei New Member

hi im new . im looking for all pokemon colosseum shadow pokemon on a gba save
    Legit with name Wes

2. guest7888

guest7888 New Member

I would like to know in which site you would recommend me to download the pokemon fire red rom because I'm afraid to download a modified rom. I want all my progress to be 100% legitimate, no cheating or anything like that!

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I can't link you to roms here, however the best advice I can give you is search on datomatic for the game your after.

He're you will find: Pokemon - FireRed Version (USA, Europe) (Rev 1) which has been verified by 6x people with the SHA1 of DD5945DB9B930750CB39D00C84DA8571FEEBF417

You can use SlavaSoft HashCalc on Windows to check the SHA1 of the rom you download is DD5945DB9B930750CB39D00C84DA8571FEEBF417, if it has that SHA1 then you have downloaded an untouched / clean version of the rom.

A little hint, datomatic lists a scene release with that SHA1, so if you Google "Pokemon_Fire_Red_v1.1_USA_GBA-SP" you should hopefully find somewhere hosting that rom, which you can then check is clean.

4. guest7888

guest7888 New Member

Thank you for this incredible effort you have brought us!

29Ntuju.jpg

InsaneNutter likes this.